What is the name of this theme?

This thread is a great example of how to drive away people who are interested in purchasing Xenforo. It seems like the the OP is just trying to "window-shop" for themes before he buys XF and instead of help he was basically told to pound sand by staff and some of the most prominent posters on the forum.

The style they're using is FlatAwesome by Pixel Exit. You can purchase it here for $30 after you have purchased your Xenforo license.

I hope you still purchase Xenforo. I've been using Xenforo since 2013 and I really love it, and I think you will too if you use it for your forum.

I am also not computer savvy, but I really appreciate you help, now I understand I have to purchase the XF and then the Flatawesome them.

My other question is how to add those special buttons, do they come with the that theme or it is seprate add-onns I have to buy?
Screenshot_2019-04-08-14-09-14.webp

It appears that the theme is set to a grid layout, and that the theme has "node icons" and that the node icons are set up to use button-shaped images. The images include the text on the image, and are probably custom-made. You would not have to buy another add-on for those.

I currently have a facebook group with 2K-3k members and want to set up this site for good discussions and they are willing to join in droves, my question is what is fair hosting(dedicated,VPN, best option) would you guys recommend for about 2K-3k members?

I am also not computer savvy, but I really appreciate you help, now I understand I have to purchase the XF and then the Flatawesome them.

My other question is how to add those special buttons, do they come with the that theme or it is seprate add-onns I have to buy?
View attachment 199849
By the way, when you buy the Flatawesome style you'll also be buying the great support from PixelExit, the company who makes it. I have a site running Flatawesome.

Top Bottom