what is the english-language wording for the upload button ?

erich37

I have my windows and broser in german language, so when uploading for example an avatar, the standard-windows button says "Durchsuchen" in german language.

What is the wording for this button in english language ?
Search or Upload ?

see screenshot.

Appreciate your help.

wording.webp

Actually, everyone has had a chance for the last few days as the virus I'm currently suffering from seems determined to finish me off :eek:

Currently operating at about 10% efficiency.

Actually, everyone has had a chance for the last few days as the virus I'm currently suffering from seems determined to finish me off :eek:

Gosh darn it! who forgot to load the anti-virus programs after the last BroganBot Upgrade!!!!

Gosh darn it! who forgot to load the anti-virus programs after the last BroganBot Upgrade!!!!
See Broga-tron was created to be perfect so I doubt it was a virus.... unfortunately us 100% humans are fallible and it was probably a human error.
See what I think happened was... you need a Broga-Bridge HASP device to communicate with the broga.net main frame and someone probably didn't have that connected properly and the did a bad firmware flash. Where is Peggy with the spanky when you need her.

Get better Brogan...I don't feel right making jokes whilst you suffer...

How do you kill, that which has no life?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Sorry :ROFLMAO: just made me think of this :C​

How do you kill, that which has no life?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Sorry :ROFLMAO: just made me think of this :C​
RE: To be without life is death...to kill that which has no life one must simply give it life.

LOL had to..and the WoW ep was awesome the first time I saw it :-)