• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

what is the english-language wording for the upload button ?

erich37

I have my windows and broser in german language, so when uploading for example an avatar, the standard-windows button says "Durchsuchen" in german language.

What is the wording for this button in english language ?
Search or Upload ?

see screenshot.

Appreciate your help.

wording.jpg

Brogan

XenForo moderator
Staff member
Actually, everyone has had a chance for the last few days as the virus I'm currently suffering from seems determined to finish me off :eek:

Currently operating at about 10% efficiency.

Kim

Actually, everyone has had a chance for the last few days as the virus I'm currently suffering from seems determined to finish me off :eek:

Gosh darn it! who forgot to load the anti-virus programs after the last BroganBot Upgrade!!!!

EQnoble

Gosh darn it! who forgot to load the anti-virus programs after the last BroganBot Upgrade!!!!
See Broga-tron was created to be perfect so I doubt it was a virus.... unfortunately us 100% humans are fallible and it was probably a human error.
See what I think happened was... you need a Broga-Bridge HASP device to communicate with the broga.net main frame and someone probably didn't have that connected properly and the did a bad firmware flash. Where is Peggy with the spanky when you need her.

EQnoble

Get better Brogan...I don't feel right making jokes whilst you suffer...