What do you do around 11:00 AM and 1:00 PM

Think about lunch ... have lunch ... and then think about dinner. I have been known on occasion to also don my super hero suit and go fight crime, but am trying to cut back there.

Think about lunch ... have lunch ... and then think about dinner. I have been known on occasion to also done my super hero suit and go fight crime, but am trying to cut back there.
:eek: So that was YOU with the big red "J" on his chest who flew in to break up the fight down the street last week! :eek:
My hero........

It really depends on if I have to work or not. If I'm not, I'm probably listening to music, playing a game, or figuring out what I'm doing for the day and for lunch.

:eek: So that was YOU with the big red "J" on his chest who flew in to break up the fight down the street last week! :eek:
My hero........

Thankfully I remembered to wear clean underware, considering they are worn outside the pants in this situation. Though that might explain that big "S" one person wears ....

Realize I have been reading websites (mostly XenForo) for 3 hours already and should probably do something a bit more constructive. ;)
Realize I have missed breakfast but if I hop on the S-train right now, I can get coffee, a croissant, AND lunch.
Realize I should probably figure out what I'm making for dinner.
Realize I need to do 10 things before 5pm.

This is also applicable to 2pm and (sometimes) 3pm.

I don't think i have done the same thing at the same time daily in the past...hmmm.. wow it's been a long time.
Time does not dictate my actions... my actions dictate the time....
time is relative..to everything
my time-space is 100% dynamic

(tidbits)
there is actually not 24 hours a day and no two days (complete axial rotations) are ever completed in the same time. yay for tidal bulging and oscillating equal and opposite reactions

Week days, working.

Weekend:
11am - Walk dog
12 noon - Make and eat lunch
1pm - let lunch settle and usually think about reading a little bit of a book

Get terrorized by my younger daughter, some how lunch manages to take over an hour, she is so reluctant to do as she's told, she's been known to take almost t3 hours to eat a sandwich. :eek:

Top Bottom