What book are you reading??

welshstew

I've just finished One Hundred Years of Solitude and The Princess Bride (again)

About to re-read the Eyre Affair (again).

What about you?

Hi Welshstew

The only books I read are shop manuals, I have no imagination so always wait for the film ;)

Regards

Dereck

Not read a good book for ages, I used to be a book reader many years ago. James Herbert and Steven King where my favourites.

State of Fear (by Michael Crichton) (again), and Freakonomics (by Stephen Dubner and Steven Levitt).

Trying to get through Discworld series again, still on first book, must have read the first half about 10 times in the last month... not doing a very good job at actually reading it

Not reading a book, writing one :) Finished my fourth chapter yesterday. Milestone achieved!

People don't always have to know everything about me :)

So you haven't found all the hidden cameras and mikes yet ....

Just on "Under Stones" by Bob Franklin, it's a collection of Bob's short stories. Guy reminds me of Ramsay Campbell. I'm on the judging panel for Shadows this year so am pretty much just keeping up with the prescribe reading list.

Trying to get through Discworld series again, still on first book, must have read the first half about 10 times in the last month... not doing a very good job at actually reading it
Pratchett ROCKS! If you have kids, "Wee Free Men" is one of the best children's books written in the last decade or two :).

Top Bottom