what are your thought on the crisis in Egypt this week?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kkm323

As xenforo community I like everyone of us to share their thought on the crisis in Egypt this week?

If you don't know anything about the subject google it, yaho it , or ping it
biggrin.png

I have been glued to the live feeds from Cairo - it's pretty amazing to be able to watch history in the making. I also think it must be a scary/exciting historical time for those who are in the middle of it all - no matter on which side of the issues you fall. My hope would be that whatever ultimate solution is found, it would mean a good and peaceful future for all the Egyptian citizens.

It's also very interesting to see the role and importance of technology in determining the fate of nations. Amazing. This could be the story of the story.

And with regard to the shutting down of the internet - I received what is now my new favorite tweet about the subject ::
copyblogger Brian Clark
If you shut off the Internet in the US, we'd overthrow the government in hours. There'd be a picture of me on a tank, wielding a router.
:)

Since this in no way affects the Rugby World Cup, I'm watching on with amazement ..... shutting down the internet, what on earth are Faceborg and Twitter users going to do in Egypt!

I agree with the earlier sentiment that we're watching history in the making. Tunesia acted as a catalyst and suddenly, all over the Middle East, people are demanding more freedom.

While I do not want to add any political thoughts into this, I do hope everything works out for the better in the long run.

Great ... I hope it will Move
America can't believe what is going on ! they are in shock because they support these kind of Dictator in our region .
they just talk and talk about democracy supporting it but what they really want is Keeping us Silent .
WE DON'T WANT FREEDOM FROM THIS Dictator BUT FREE FROM AMERICA

America can't believe what is going on ! they are in shock because they support these kind of Dictator in our region .
they just talk and talk about democracy supporting it but what they really want is Keeping us Silent .
Yay and rainbows are made of froot loops...

Oh that didn't make sense? hmmm

when is it americas turn?
Oh my god. Why do people think like this? We have enough as it is! ARGH!

There's a blogger saying that scientists are saying that they expect or anticipate that we in california are getting a storm that is going to cause millions of dollars in damages. My first reaction was "SHUT THE #@^& UP!" :mad:

I have been struggling with money for years now, isn't it TIME for us to see the rainbow!?

Just like Iran 35 years ago and Cuba 20 years before that. We support dictatorships and the people have to turn elsewhere for support. Only after things fall apart do we stand for non-violence and democracy. Hard to make folks in the middle east believe that after the last few years. We should stand up for the principles we hold dear instead of doing what is expedient.

You want freedom from America?

Oh wow.......... SO much I could say to this but will refrain.

You want freedom from America?

Oh wow.......... SO much I could say to this but will refrain.

Sorry Peggy...my bad... but I'm not following you...
Ali Hussain Bozaid wrote something completely different...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom