What are you listening to?

Right now?

A server cabinet with some Dell blades in it that sounds like someone has stuck a truck inside and is revving the nuts off've it .... AND IT'S BLODDY COLD IN HERE TOO WITH THE AIR-CON ... bbbbrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!
frown.png

"Brand New Day" by Ryan Star, which is also the theme song for "Lie To Me"
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Which christmassy tracks are you listening to? And don't say Cliff richard - mistletoe and wine. :D
I currently have the Glee Cast Christmas album (plus the Grinch single) playing. Other than that... I have a huge list of songs. Mostly traditional, some not (I'm looking at Merry Xmas, Kiss my Ass by All Time Low).

Which christmassy tracks are you listening to? And don't say Cliff richard - mistletoe and wine. :D
Among them are:
the Glee Cast Christmas album (plus the Grinch single) playing
Cliff Richard
Céline Dion :p haters gonna hate
Michael Bublé
"Mistletoe" by Colbie Caillat
"Christmas Lights" by Coldplay
KT Tunstall's Christmas EP
a couple "humorous" ones, i.e. Straight No Chaser's "The Christmas Can-Can" and Gayla Peevey's "I Want A Hippopotamus for Christmas" :p
a couple instrumental ones, i.e. Mannheim Steamroller's "Carol of the Bells" and the Brian Setzer Orchestra's "Nutcracker Suite," which is currently playing

I have a Zune Pass, which is one of those subscription services that lets you download music from their marketplace for $15/month (great deal for me--I listen to a lot of music, lol--and you get to keep ten per month), so that's where I've been stocking up on it. :D

Jay-Z "Empire State of Mind"
Flogging Molly "If I Ever Leave this World Alive"
Gary Lee and the Showdown "Rodeo Song"
Lil' Wayne (feat Eminem and Drake) "Forever"
Stone Temple Pilots "Sour Girl"

Back
Top Bottom