What are you doing this weekend ?

Got some freelance design stuff to do first and then edit the podcast which was recorded last week and didnt have the time to edit and stick it on itunes

Spent more money than I wish to care on a new Koi.

A jumbo sakuma kohaku tossai. 40cm in length, Aprox 1 year old.

The dealer picked it out specially for me from Japan, and since been in quarentene could have sold it 2 dozen times over. Even whilst I was there to pick it up someone was trying to buy it off me!

1.webp
2.webp
3.webp
4.webp

Looks like a big goldfish to me. You can get them a dime a dozen over here. ;) We even have them growing wild in ponds and lakes...if you can catch them, the cost is $0.

I wonder how much Slavik would pay for that one? j/k
To get back on topic.
Mowed my lawn and took apart my instrument cluster in the car to fix the odo gears.

lol !

Here's other Largemouth bass and white bass from this morning ! we probably caught more then 25LMB's.

IMG_1293.webp

IMG_1294.webp

Rode to Thunder Beach in Panama City, FL. Saw a gazillion bikes, from totally awesome to hard to believe they were road worthy....ate too much...got sunburned...etc...etc..etc...

it was great! (y)

About 12 hours research on online undergrad degrees for my son.
The Open University has lost its original tradition and become just another corporate scam.
My son's final course unit failed to upload properly on their system. No error message. They are refusing to grade the whole course even though every other unit he scored high through the year and he had no way of knowing this last one was a dud. Result: FAIL - and we're supposed to pay another £800/ $1,285 for him to redo the year's work! Nice little earner.
So I researched and found London U has begun online degrees - ordinary degrees at £8,500 $13,000 a year are beyond us. WE have 3 days to register him so masses of reading to do to select the right degree path.
Sun is shining out there ... wistful. But at least my boy is going to be OK.

Top Bottom