What are you doing this weekend ?

You guys get it cheaper then we do in the US, for us it's $40.19 and your price in the UK converts to $37.75 for Skyrim.
You said you bought it for $20 ? its £23.44 (on offer) normally £35 ($56.39).

Ha my money pit is dang quibids . UGH
I need to ban myself from that site.

Ha my money pit is dang quibids . UGH
I need to ban myself from that site.

Good lord man that dingo has dangles.
you know you can quote all right :)

Ill join you but then virtually :)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
That brings back memories, I remember many a late night racing in GTR 2 with my Logitech G25. Still can't believe I sold that wheel. Same goes for the flight stick setup I had. :mad: Once in a great while I'll fire up FSX and fly a short IFR flight in my CRJ700.
I am going to watch the avengers again.
So I'm guessing it's good? We went to watch it last weekend but it was sold out. :(

Getting ready to watch the finale of the Premier League on Sunday. So many channels I need to hop to find out the winner.

Playing Skyrim like a bawsaru on my computer, just bought it for $20 off on Steam today.
If you like ES: Skyrim, when you are done (which could be months from now), try Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning.

Ken Rolston acts as the game's executive designer, R. A. Salvatore created the game universe and lore, with Todd McFarlane working on the artwork, and Grant Kirkhope creating the musical score.

Rolston was the lead developer for ES: Morrowind and ES: Oblivion. You get a lot of the Oblivion feel in the game. Its a larger world than Oblivion, but smaller than Skyrim. There are some nice details that are truly unique that I wish Skyrim had used.

R. A. Salvatore is a NY Time best selling author who has written dozens of sic-fi and fantasy books/series. He's also no stranger to developing gaming lore.

Todd McFarlane has won a number of awards for his work with Marvel Comics, most notable the Spiderman series. He's designed a world that is a cross between Skyrim, Fable 2, and Final Fantasy XIII. You have to experience it to see what a unique graphical design it is.

I bought it thinking it was a bit of a gamble, but I really like what they've done. I like it more than Oblivion, but not as much as Skyrim.

I have changed my mind a little on Kingdoms of Amalur. After spending a few days with it, the map is smaller than Skyrim, but the locations are much bigger. For instance, the Archsage's room by itself is as big as the whole mage's college in Skyrim. They spent more time on cities and building. The amount of actual real estate that can be explored might be pretty close to the same.

I have changed my mind a little on Kingdoms of Amalur. After spending a few days with it, the map is smaller than Skyrim, but the locations are much bigger. For instance, the Archsage's room by itself is as big as the whole mage's college in Skyrim. They spent more time on cities and building. The amount of actual real estate that can be explored might be pretty close to the same.
How is the combat compared to something like Fable or Zelda?

More involved. Different weapons types and tactics, all usable by the PC. As you advance, different combinations become available that increase delivered damage. Fighter, Rogue and Mage roles - but you can combine elements of all in any combination battle mage, paladin, assassin, priest, ranger, jack of all trades, etc. Not just button mashing.

If you like ES: Skyrim, when you are done (which could be months from now), try Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning.

Ken Rolston acts as the game's executive designer, R. A. Salvatore created the game universe and lore, with Todd McFarlane working on the artwork, and Grant Kirkhope creating the musical score.

Rolston was the lead developer for ES: Morrowind and ES: Oblivion. You get a lot of the Oblivion feel in the game. Its a larger world than Oblivion, but smaller than Skyrim. There are some nice details that are truly unique that I wish Skyrim had used.

R. A. Salvatore is a NY Time best selling author who has written dozens of sic-fi and fantasy books/series. He's also no stranger to developing gaming lore.

Todd McFarlane has won a number of awards for his work with Marvel Comics, most notable the Spiderman series. He's designed a world that is a cross between Skyrim, Fable 2, and Final Fantasy XIII. You have to experience it to see what a unique graphical design it is.

I bought it thinking it was a bit of a gamble, but I really like what they've done. I like it more than Oblivion, but not as much as Skyrim.
Wowzers: http://m.ign.com/articles/2012/05/24/report-38-studios-lays-off-entire-staff

No more Kingdom of Amular games :(

It's a shame that even after selling 1.2 million copies they had to close down shop because they didn't break even. It's even more of a shame that some of the peeps involved like Todd McFarlane didn't try to buy em.

Top Bottom