what are you doing for thanks giving?

Jake Bunce

I am going to my mom's house for a small gathering. My step dad is mister gourmet chef so it should be tastey.

What is everyone else doing for the holiday?

happy_thanksgiving_by_secoh2000.webp

It's just my wife, myself and the two dogs.
My wife cooks like we are feeding 10. :)
We'll be eating turkey for a week. It usually ends with turkey soap soup.

The dogs love turkey. It makes them sleepy. :)
I love when the dogs are sleepy. :)

Edit: And I am thankful that my wife got a new job after only 3 months of unemployment.

It's just me and my son, so I'm taking him out to eat, then to his dad's because I have to work tomorrow night.
Happy Thanksgiving!

We're heading to my daddy's....from what I understand, quite a few will be there. I'm cooking today to take what my contributions.

Off to my moms house with my girlfriend, my son, as well as my brother and wife, and my other brother and his fiance :), should be fun! Hope everyone has a good thanksgiving, don't eat too much!

Sleeping! :D
Just kidding...though I will be catching up on that since I'll be home with little homework for once. My family goes to my grandparents' (about 15 minutes away) on Thanksgiving for food and general merriment. haha This is definitely the most excited I've been for Thanksgiving: going home to see my family (I'm a freshman in college), my bed :P, good food, and the ability to relax for a few days without school stuff to worry about. :D Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

Sleeping! :D
Just kidding...though I will be catching up on that since I'll be home with little homework for once. My family goes to my grandparents' (about 15 minutes away) on Thanksgiving for food and general merriment. haha This is definitely the most excited I've been for Thanksgiving: going home to see my family (I'm a freshman in college), my bed :p, good food, and the ability to relax for a few days without school stuff to worry about. :D Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!
Have a great time sweetie!

Me too. I use it in just about everything I cook.
I had cooked garlic in pita once. Yummy.
I reeked for days. Also love Penne Arrabiata.

Jake, you don't mind if we go slightly O/T, do you?

Back on topic.
We went to Colonial Williamsburg one year for Thanksgiving.
I never knew that the first Thanksgiving did not serve Turkey. They had lobster and eel among other things.

Top Bottom