what are you currently working on?

A Shop. My character generator is done but I can't save the character until starting equipment is assigned and I need a Shop for that. The Admin side of the shop will allow you to create items and assign them to different types of Shops (Magic, Equipment, General Store, etc) for users to purchase. Random treasures that may appear in posts will come from the Shops as well.

I am ashamed to say that I made the mistake of getting GTA V before finishing overhauling my site. Time management has never been so difficult... :(
I feel for you. In one way I'm dreading the time between 10/29 and 11/05 (BF4 and COD Ghosts). Guess what I'll be doing most of the time. :cool:

A Shop. My character generator is done but I can't save the character until starting equipment is assigned and I need a Shop for that. The Admin side of the shop will allow you to create items and assign them to different types of Shops (Magic, Equipment, General Store, etc) for users to purchase. Random treasures that may appear in posts will come from the Shops as well.

Will you be releasing this shop? :D

That's too many forums for me. I get overwhelmed when I see a forum with too many subforums. All the forums I'm on have around 12 subforums. Yours has like... 39. If I were you, just create one subforum for each game and the other subforums should just be a stickied thread in each game.
I will begin condensing the forums to be structured similar to CODForums in the future.
I've done what I said I'd do... Go on. http://www.everythinghalo.com

Totally useless... you lost that a long time ago and the lost & found folks disposed of it. :ROFLMAO:
That's right, I had it in my pocket and the TSA made me put it in one of those little plastic bins before they violated orifices in the name of security. Now I wonder if I forgot it in the bin, if it was depleted before I could retrieve it or if I had previously lost it and never went to the airport in the first place.

Either way back to working on mediasites.

Now also working on understanding why, despite 20+ years of employment in this country, I'm entitled to no benefits but if a single immigrant claimed, they would be...

Time to find programming books on the cheap and learn properly...

1.webp

I really need to think of some decent ideas first... Hello World is a good starting point, but not much more.

I also need to update my XF API reference tonight.
A decent plugin that would allow users to show their location in a Google Map (selective from their profile and based upon their location field and with an initial on/off setting upon account creation available from the ACP would be a good place to start. :whistle:

Top Bottom