What are the most awesome add-ons being developed / updated for xenForo?

TheBigK

Was wondering if someone could list out the path-breaking, Earth-shattering, eye-blinding, poop-popping add-ons being built by the most amazing add-on developers here? Would love to know about your secret projects so that we save up some money to buy them when released.

PS: Kier secretly developing an official CMS for xenForo is an old news. ;)

Was wondering if someone could list out the path-breaking, Earth-shattering, eye-blinding, poop-popping add-ons being built by the most amazing add-on developers here? Would love to know about your secret projects so that we save up some money to buy them when released.

PS: Kier secretly developing an official CMS for xenForo is an old news. ;)

I'm looking forward to that Advertising Manager being developed. Kind of like a DigitalPoint Ads but hosted.
I also need to revisit evaluating a gallery. Looks like we have two options now :)
I am still waiting for someone to do an RPG for XenForo (like the old VB Inferno RPG) ...

Guys, talk about the projects already under development. There are other threads for wishlist.

A complete shopping cart / store add-on with support for a wide range of providers (not just paypal).

An alternative arcade system

Self serve advertising add-on looks amazing and something I'd be interested in having on our site. I hope it's customizable enough that it will let us define our own ad-specs.

Top Bottom