• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

What are the most awesome add-ons being developed / updated for xenForo?

TheBigK

Was wondering if someone could list out the path-breaking, Earth-shattering, eye-blinding, poop-popping add-ons being built by the most amazing add-on developers here? Would love to know about your secret projects so that we save up some money to buy them when released.

PS: Kier secretly developing an official CMS for xenForo is an old news. ;)

Rigel Kentaurus

Was wondering if someone could list out the path-breaking, Earth-shattering, eye-blinding, poop-popping add-ons being built by the most amazing add-on developers here? Would love to know about your secret projects so that we save up some money to buy them when released.

PS: Kier secretly developing an official CMS for xenForo is an old news. ;)
I'm looking forward to that Advertising Manager being developed. Kind of like a DigitalPoint Ads but hosted.
I also need to revisit evaluating a gallery. Looks like we have two options now :)
I am still waiting for someone to do an RPG for XenForo (like the old VB Inferno RPG) ...

TheBigK

Self serve advertising add-on looks amazing and something I'd be interested in having on our site. I hope it's customizable enough that it will let us define our own ad-specs.