what are the images in the sigs?

pk698

see the screenshot below. I want one too, I'm special... in a short bus kinda way.

xf.webp

Nice how Ceri shows a picture of my sig, doesn't mention me at all and then also doesn't offer it to his users :p
Hey dude, I will certainly link to yours... I just added your as an example of signatures that had been created... Give me a holler via a PC and so that I can work at adding functionality into the generator to generate the links for your sig style also and attribute to the header of it.

Hey dude, I will certainly link to yours... I just added your as an example of signatures that had been created... Give me a holler via a PC and so that I can work at adding functionality into the generator to generate the links for your sig style also and attribute to the header of it.
yeah, I'll get in touch later :)

If I'm not mistaken, you have to a have a public profile (naturally) for the API to pull the information. If you have your profile set as private, it won't work.

Meaning, I think in your privacy settings for your profile, you have to set "View your details on your profile page:" to "everyone". I think, at least that's what I surmised from the "Not Found" error I received.

Hey all, sorry about that something caused a massive server spike on my server at around 11pm GMT last night, I didn't notice until I woke at 9am this morning...

You can see this here

400_spike_graph.png

Never had this happen before, and hopefully never will again I guess it was just something giving in :)

All back to normal now though see ->

back400_spike_graph.png

Top Bottom