• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

What about my vb blogs?

F

Floris

Brandon seems to be able to convert vB4 blogs to vB3 posts.
You could then import the blog (now posts) into xenforo using the normal importer?

melbo

I was wondering about my blogs the other day. I actually can't stand them since they seem so out of view of the forum but I have a few that really seem to love them. Any chance of you guys creating a vBlog to WP converter so they still stay bloggy?

Of course, this would have to go hand in hand with a WP bridge so that they could still blog and other members could still comment...

F

Floris

It seems that it is too time consuming and with too little amount of requests that we're not continuing with this service. Sorry.

F

Floris

What you could do is upgrade your board to vBulletin version 4, and cry while you do it.
And then install Paul M his convert script for XF, and use that to import the blog posts into XenForo.

This is an alternative way to ours.

Tigratrus

We need to come up with a solution for Blogs too. Importing to WP would be good, but would add something like 1200-1400 tables to the WP DB. Moving them to threads in a designated forum seems like it might be a reasonable answer compromise?