1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Discussion in 'Styles [Archive]' started by Matthew2D, Jan 18, 2012.

1. Matthew2D

Matthew2D Active Member

Please don't post insults, I know it isn't exactly the "best" theme...but this is my first style. So please be nice. :) You will have to add the node-sprite separately. It is included in the ZIP file.

A preview is below.
    I got the node icons from Shelley :)

Attached Files:

iShyn and Reeve of Shinra like this.
  2. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

hmm. looks like an altered version of the chocolate theme i posted a couple days ago then took down.

Adam Howard likes this.
  3. Reeve of Shinra

Reeve of Shinra Well-Known Member

Looks like a good start, esp for a first design. I think a real western/country theme would be pretty cool actually.
  4. Matthew2D

Matthew2D Active Member

I swear, I didn't alter it. Simple rearranged the colors of the default theme.
  5. ShadyX

ShadyX Well-Known Member

It was most likely somebody else's work, This Matthew2D kid is asking people to RIP my work on null forums: <removed link>

6. Matthew2D

Matthew2D Active Member

o_O...actually, I just changed the colors...but fine don't believe me.
  7. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

8. Matthew2D

Matthew2D Active Member

Oh...it does look like it...Ok look, I know it looks like i copied your theme, then re-arranged some colors but I swear I just changed the colors on the default theme. I'll admit, I have used a nulled xenforo before i bought it. I'm getting out of the nulled business... Could we just put this aside?
  9. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

LOL I ain't mad playa. Almost everything on the internet ends up on some bootleg site sooner or later.
  10. Matthew2D

Matthew2D Active Member

I just don't want this to affect my reputation (not that i have one) or anything on this site...
  11. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

Don't use the same alias when signing up to bootleg sites.
    John likes this.
  12. Stacy Enco

Stacy Enco Member

funny team underground still ripping stuff after all these years lol.
  13. Andrej

Andrej Well-Known Member

He wants to remove the post to hide that.. Sounds like he is afraid ... Where is my negative reputation button? :p
    The8thLegion likes this.
  14. ShadyX

ShadyX Well-Known Member

Or even better, Don't try to steal peoples hard work in the first place (y)
    John, alexD and The8thLegion like this.
  15. Matthew2D

Matthew2D Active Member

I'm really sorry...