• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Western

ShadyX

It was most likely somebody else's work, This Matthew2D kid is asking people to RIP my work on null forums: <removed link>

Edit-

(n)

Matthew2D

Oh...it does look like it...Ok look, I know it looks like i copied your theme, then re-arranged some colors but I swear I just changed the colors on the default theme. I'll admit, I have used a nulled xenforo before i bought it. I'm getting out of the nulled business... Could we just put this aside?

DRE

Oh...it does look like it...Ok look, I know it looks like i copied your theme, then re-arranged some colors but I swear I just changed the colors on the default theme. I'll admit, I have used a nulled xenforo before i bought it. I'm getting out of the nulled business... Could we just put this aside?
LOL I ain't mad playa. Almost everything on the internet ends up on some bootleg site sooner or later.