• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Western

Matthew2D

Please don't post insults, I know it isn't exactly the "best" theme...but this is my first style. So please be nice. :) You will have to add the node-sprite separately. It is included in the ZIP file.

A preview is below.
I got the node icons from Shelley :)

Attachments

• western.zip
    western.zip
    83.8 KB · Views: 4
  • preview.webp
    preview.webp
    52.4 KB · Views: 218
It was most likely somebody else's work, This Matthew2D kid is asking people to RIP my work on null forums: <removed link>

Edit-

48iS8.png

(n)

Oh...it does look like it...Ok look, I know it looks like i copied your theme, then re-arranged some colors but I swear I just changed the colors on the default theme. I'll admit, I have used a nulled xenforo before i bought it. I'm getting out of the nulled business... Could we just put this aside?

Oh...it does look like it...Ok look, I know it looks like i copied your theme, then re-arranged some colors but I swear I just changed the colors on the default theme. I'll admit, I have used a nulled xenforo before i bought it. I'm getting out of the nulled business... Could we just put this aside?
LOL I ain't mad playa. Almost everything on the internet ends up on some bootleg site sooner or later.

It was most likely somebody else's work, This Matthew2D kid is asking people to RIP my work on null forums: http://www.******.info/threads/adminforums.1609/

Edit-

48iS8.png

(n)

He wants to remove the post to hide that.. Sounds like he is afraid ... Where is my negative reputation button? :p

Top Bottom