XF 2.1 Welcome to XenForo 2.1 / Assorted improvements

Welcome to XenForo 2.1!

We said there would be something special accompanying the final HYS in this series for XF 2.1, and here it is. This is your first opportunity to help us put the new feature set through its paces.

We also said there would be a number of other miscellaneous changes/improvements to show you, so read on for more 👇

Just upgraded my host to php 7.2, waiting the new love version of XF 2.1.

Man, I'm very anxious about it. Never did a upgrade on XF before (and i have a very bad experience upgrading others forums systems).

😬

BTW, this new set of emojis/emotions are going to be a available on 2.1?

Man, I'm very anxious about it. Never did a upgrade on XF before (and i have a very bad experience upgrading others forums systems).
Never had a real problem with XF upgrades--they've all pretty much gone smoothly for me, much better than others I have used. Just backup everything before upgrading.

I also find that tequila helps. 🍹

So when's 2.2 coming?

Jk :), great job guys!
Who needs 2.2? Bring on 3.0!!

(On second thought...naaah..... 😁 )

Never had a real problem with XF upgrades--they've all pretty much gone smoothly for me, much better than others I have used. Just backup everything before upgrading.

I also find that tequila helps. 🍹

Man, if i use a Tequila to help me, probably i will jump with a parachute in the middle of my farm when piloting a plane upside down thinking that I'm playing GTA when posting in my Forum.

Tequila REALLY don't mix well with me :P

But is nice to know that is a easy procedure. I'm really afraid of doing something wrong (really bad experiences with VB and specially, MyBB).

2.1 update with push notifications have made me get my arse in gear and sort the HTTPS out for my sites. All sorted and looking forward to 2.1 now. Thanks for the hard work guys.

I just wish Apple would get their arse in gear and sort notifications out.

Notifications in XF is amazing but without iOS being supported, I'm very reluctant to turn them on and make our iOS users (around a third of our traffic!) into 2nd-class users.

"Yeah, we've got this great new feature that you'll love. Sorry, you can't use it on your iPhone" is an awful message to send :-(

tenor.gif

Top Bottom