Third party Weird thing down the bottom of threads...

Kim

Hey hey,

Just been noticing this over the last day or so, not always but sometimes I get this odd half box showing up...

Firebug seems to think it is a FB iframe..

dunno but it is odd!

beta6bug.webp

It looks to me like FB's having a problem for you--I think that's Firefox's error display (like this).

EDIT: I thought someone had this issue before...but I can't find such a thread now. :/

Unfortunately, there's really nothing we can do about that. The joy of integrating with another service. :)

The Facebook recommend is working fine now, just yesterday and randomly it was showing as above... It might be when there is a glitch connecting to Facebook perhaps? I dunno.

The Facebook recommend is working fine now, just yesterday and randomly it was showing as above... It might be when there is a glitch connecting to Facebook perhaps? I dunno.
No doubt. The same happens with offsite linked images from photobucket occasionally on my forum, and embedded youtube videos - for some reason the connections or name servers to the still images get messed up occasionally... any of those things result in weirdness & long load times.

Top Bottom