1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.3 Weird Styling Error

Discussion in 'Styling and Customization Questions' started by Connor Smith, Aug 26, 2014.

1. Connor Smith

Connor Smith Active Member

Every so often this happens:
    [​IMG]

And then 5-10 minutes later it works again. My home page works, but my forum and all other pages don't, Anyone know how to fix this?

2. Connor Smith

In the page source, the base link is:
    [​IMG]

And my site is under vanticraft.org/community

3. Connor Smith

Numerous users are reporting this issue still. It seems to happen randomly, I cannot seem to locate any patterns.

4. Tracy Perry

Tracy Perry Well-Known Member

A little more info would be helpful... like what HTTP server you are using (is this a shared host or what).

When I check your domain it appears that it is IIS/8.0?
    Screen Shot 2014-08-28 at 12.37.10 AM.png

5. Connor Smith

It is shared hosting with GoDaddy, and go daddy told me it is IIS 7, although it could have been updated in that time.

6. Tracy Perry

Tracy Perry Well-Known Member

Likely to be an IIS issue. I don't use IIS for important stuff (we have it at one office just to run intranet site). Maybe someone with more experience will chime in. Is there a particular reason you are on IIS (like a game or something that requires it?).

7. Connor Smith

No there is no reason. It was just an option and I chose it. This has only been happening very recently.