weird style issue

Jo.

One of our styles is acting weirdly and I'm not sure what's causing the problem. There are a few things that don't seem to be lined up properly, I really don't know where to look to see what's causing the problem. If anyone can help, I'd really appreciate it!

weird style issue.webp

weird style issue2.webp

That looks like either CSS not loading or not being updated. If it still happens after a ctrl+f5 (hard refresh), I'd recommend looking at the customized templates in that style (and any outdated templates in general).

Thanks Mike. I've already checked for outdated templates and there aren't any. I've also gone through all of the customised templates in that theme (the ones that are shown in red on the templates list), and none of them seem to be causing the problem. The only other customisations in templates are inherited from a parent theme and this issue isn't affecting the other themes that also have those customisations. A hard refresh doesn't change things and also it's affecting other users besides me anyway...

I don't know what else to try.

Hmm, that's weird. It seems to look normal in the "Fragile Hearts" category, but not in the "Staff Forums xf setup" category - did you look at a thread in that one? I'm not sure why it would look fine in one category but messed up in another...

And it's definitely not just me that's having problems. One of our staff posted about it overnight...

Hmm, that's weird. It seems to look normal in the "Fragile Hearts" category, but not in the "Staff Forums xf setup" category - did you look at a thread in that one? I'm not sure why it would look fine in one category but messed up in another...

And it's definitely not just me that's having problems. One of our staff posted about it overnight...
Nope; it's working fine here (it wouldn't matter that I'm a guest and not a member/administrator, would it??).

Thanks for checking it out Mike - I really appreciate it. :)

Very odd though... maybe it'll sort itself out lol. I'll ask the other staff to do a hard refresh and see if that helps at their end.

I checked it on IE and it looks fine on IE to me, but it's definitely messed up on Firefox. Hard refresh isn't fixing it... nor is clearing cache etc. I don't get it.

yesterday we were having some server problems and so I got in touch with our server host. They said there was a corrupted table causing the problem, which he took care of. Is there any chance that could be causing this problem?

I upgraded to RC2 and this problem is still occuring.

Nope; it's working fine here (it wouldn't matter that I'm a guest and not a member/administrator, would it??).

Actually I checked this out again but as a guest rather than a member, and checked it on other member accounts I have access to. As a guest everything looks fine, but as a member, the problem is there on every account I've checked it on. I don't know if that's useful in figuring out what the problem is, but I really can't fix it. I don't understand why it would affect members but not guests. It's very weird. Can anyone help?

Top Bottom