weird SEO boost since moving to Xenforo

Kuya

Hello everyone,

I made the move to Xenforo a fortnight ago and today I got a weird example of an SEO boost.

I made a post some months ago moaning about the service I received from a company hired by my letting agent to chase up my references and stuff. Since moving to Xenforo, that webpage has gone to number 4 in Google's ranking when you search for this particular company just by their name. A fact I was unaware of until one of their representatives sent me a text message today, asking to have a conversation - after calling me when I was working.

Though I've not spoken with them yet, I'm guessing they want to convince me to remove that page..

o_O

Theres quite a few examples of such things happening with XenForo, such as searching google for

find facebook user id

XenForo will be above Facebook in the results!

Oh, I don't think of it as a bad thing. In fact, I kind of laughed at the idea that a company couldn't be bothered with me as a paying customer until they realised that my bad review of them could be costing them business.

And it's nice to know about that Facebook thing...

That's the power of Xenforo!

Theres quite a few examples of such things happening with XenForo, such as searching google for

find facebook user id

XenForo will be above Facebook in the results!
Second for me :)
upload_2014-1-30_6-53-17.webp

Top Bottom