weird problem when creating a thread.

Nasr

Currently, I'm trying to start a thread on my website with one attachement, 84kb in size. It takes several seconds after I hit "Create Thread". After that, it takes me to an error page saying the thread can not be found. However, when I look at the address bar, it gives me a thread number. Could could be causing this?

when I check attachements in admincp i see the attachment was uploaded correctly. I tried creating a thread in the admin only forum and it worked correctly.

edit:

in the attachement viewer, it doesnt give a link to attachment post like the other attachements.

Code:
Unable to Connect to ssl://graph.facebook.com:443. Error #110: Connection timed out library/Zend/Http/Client/Adapter/Socket.php:235
Unable to Connect to ssl://graph.facebook.com:443. Error #110: Connection timed out library/Zend/Http/Client/Adapter/Socket.php:235
Unable to Connect to ssl://graph.facebook.com:443. Error #110: Connection timed out  library/Zend/Http/Client/Adapter/Socket.php:235
Unable to Connect to ssl://graph.facebook.com:443. Error #110: Connection timed out  library/Zend/Http/Client/Adapter/Socket.php:235

Top Bottom