1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

weird problem when creating a thread.

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by Nasr, Mar 27, 2013.

1. Nasr

Nasr Well-Known Member

Currently, I'm trying to start a thread on my website with one attachement, 84kb in size. It takes several seconds after I hit "Create Thread". After that, it takes me to an error page saying the thread can not be found. However, when I look at the address bar, it gives me a thread number. Could could be causing this?

2. Nasr

Nasr Well-Known Member

when I check attachements in admincp i see the attachment was uploaded correctly. I tried creating a thread in the admin only forum and it worked correctly.

edit:

in the attachement viewer, it doesnt give a link to attachment post like the other attachements.

3. Nasr

Nasr Well-Known Member

Code:
    Unable to Connect to ssl://graph.facebook.com:443. Error #110: Connection timed out library/Zend/Http/Client/Adapter/Socket.php:235
    Unable to Connect to ssl://graph.facebook.com:443. Error #110: Connection timed out library/Zend/Http/Client/Adapter/Socket.php:235
    Unable to Connect to ssl://graph.facebook.com:443. Error #110: Connection timed out  library/Zend/Http/Client/Adapter/Socket.php:235
    Unable to Connect to ssl://graph.facebook.com:443. Error #110: Connection timed out  library/Zend/Http/Client/Adapter/Socket.php:235

4. Nasr

Nasr Well-Known Member

After disabling xenSocialize, it posted just fine. Looks like it is an addon issue.

Jake Bunce likes this.
  5. nusapromo

nusapromo Member

yes.i disable xenSocialize pro and Pmed the developer but still no reply yet nor update