Weird Issue...Check please.

gmaister22

Hey
I got two people that registered yesterday but look down here whats going on :S People that registered yesterday are not visible and they can't be viewed either...They even see me with my ex-nickname (FJK) which is now NOiR....Why is that happening?

Your Name is FJK....right? I am also following you. can you see me in your followers list?

On Thu, Dec 30, 2010 at 3:24 PM, Anonymous User wrote:
And I also saw you visting my profile.

On Thu, Dec 30, 2010 at 3:23 PM, Anonymous User wrote:
Yes, I am posting on the site. I can see BiigerB also but not alex. Are you logged in right now? I am. I could see you yesterday but not today. MY user name is BlueDolphin. I am also recieving alerts from the site for my activity on site. Its elitenerds.org...right?

On Thu, Dec 30, 2010 at 3:20 PM, George Gaitantzis wrote:
buddy you are not in the database :S
are you sure that you registered? :|

On Thu, Dec 30, 2010 at 11:44 AM, Anonymous User wrote:
I see that you have moved the site to XENFORO. I and BiggerB registered there yesterday. Alex registered there today BUt he cant see us and we cant see him . I also posted a there in main forum and biggerB replie dbut he cant see this thread either. Can you us registered and our thread. If there is any glitch there, please fix it.
Thanks.

Using phpMyadmin, have you physically checked the User table for the two user names? If they are not there then they did not register. I just joined your site for testing (hope you do not mind), and all is working as expected. Your user name shows as NOiR, and I can not find any reference to FJK. Someone may be pulling your leg.

Nah, not really. Actually they are 3 friends from whom just one could register successfully the other 2 are having that issue...They don't have any reason actually to "play" with me
But it sounds very strange you know.

And you are using the social theme eh
wink.png

Judging by the screenshots you posted above, it looks like a different forum to me as the member names don't match.

Are they loading the correct URL?

Well on the screenshot you posted, 2 of the members have a single trophy point and you as FJK have none.
Now, you have 1 trophy point and only one other member has 1 so I don't see how it can be browser cache as the trophy point counts have reduced for the normal members, even if they have changed their names since then.

You can ask them to clear browser cache but I have a feeling it's not that.

Top Bottom