Weekend - What's On?

Anthony Parsons

Friday night here in Oz... scotch in hand, nearly ready to swap it out for a hot chocolate and bed.

Saturday, huge day. Start with shopping, then get the car washed, then into the CBD to sign another property contract, then over to a friends, then have to drop of the wifes wedding ring for her anniversary ring to be finalised and sized up, setting, etc... then get out to the bulk meat factory and do our meat shopping for the next month or so, home and no doubt will be close to dinner time by then.

Sunday... maybe some outside cleanup, the movies could be on the agenda and a little peak online to see what's happening, followed by some gaming I think.

Oh... add more scotch and coke into both days when appropriate.

Saturday is our computer free day... one of the best days I have each week.

What you doing this weekend?

Yea i live in Oz was well its like 8:41pm here and i am just playing music.

Well tomorrow i have plans to get off my big fat (well skinny) ass and starting coding my system been putting it off for like a week or more ;)
And for Sunday well maybe been lazy and doing crap all but i do hope to do more coding..... I have a life don't i -.- Sucks not having any friends.

Friday midday here, and trying to blast through work...

Plans for the weekend are to spend loads of time with kids and wife; nothing specific but it may involve building a fort in the woods and water guns / bombs...

I also need to get stuff ready for our surf trip to Cornwall.

oh, and a little work here and there.

It's Friday evening here.

I have only one day off every week.I hate this.:rolleyes:

Anyway,I'm planning to go to pleasure ground with my family this Sunday.

Friday midday, two hours left in the office and then the weekend is about to begin. Hopefully I can hang out with my family and doing stuff for my new project.

Friday the 13th here in Oz....

Glass of red in hand and am engrossed in "Friday the 13th: The Final Chapter" ... er no wont quote that bit off dialogue ... to be followed by "Friday the 13th: A New Beginning" ...... anyone have any idea where this lamp shade came from?

It's 9:42AM here in New York... It's been a lousy week weather-wise so I'm not too sure what the weekend holds. But I'll probably find some things to do around the house.

Have a happy weekend!

... then you have no time to make money :D:D:D ... sad my father

That's right, that is why i only sit around and design when needed. Cause i got others making the money for me. ROFL...;)

Actually, taking sunday off and heading to the beach!

Guess it depends on how old you are :) Read a lot growing up so I'm more around 1-2 min per page depending on what I'm reading.

Top Bottom