1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Website Security Experts Needed

Discussion in 'Custom Service/Development Requests' started by Welder, Oct 16, 2016.

1. Welder

Welder Member

I am looking for a companies and/or individuals who are considered website security experts.... if that's what their called... I don't know, but I'm looking for some. :ROFLMAO:

Okay, no seriously. I would like to hire someone who knows the in's and out's of securing a website from all perspectives. I know there are guides posted here on this site... which I do appreciate, but I need to take this security thing to another level to avoid being hacked by the best.

So my question is, do you know or are you, a security expert that can handle a job this big.

I will probably be hiring 3 people or companies in the end to check each others security implementations and to ensure that security has been checked and implemented from 3 different points of view.

If you are interested or know someone that may be, please personal message me.
  2. king8084

king8084 Active Member

there are companies who try to hack you to find exploits
  3. viaBowl

viaBowl Member

be prepared to write a doctoral thesis if you want this one, guys
  4. Welder

Welder Member

I have simply asked for his proposal in writing and he refuses to provide one. I do not make money deals unless I know the exact terms of the deal and it is in writing. I'm sure that anyone can appreciate that.

Airing his dirty laundry says a lot about viaBowl. No thanks.
    Mr Lucky and Claudio like this.
  5. tajhay

tajhay Well-Known Member

6. Welder

Welder Member

hmmm interesting. Glad I chose not to do business with him.

Thanks for the heads up.
  7. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Well-Known Member

8. Welder

Welder Member

I want to thank everyone that has sent me a message in this regard. The job has been filled.

Thank You