Website Security Experts Needed

Welder

Hello,

I am looking for a companies and/or individuals who are considered website security experts.... if that's what their called... I don't know, but I'm looking for some. :ROFLMAO:

Okay, no seriously. I would like to hire someone who knows the in's and out's of securing a website from all perspectives. I know there are guides posted here on this site... which I do appreciate, but I need to take this security thing to another level to avoid being hacked by the best.

So my question is, do you know or are you, a security expert that can handle a job this big.

I will probably be hiring 3 people or companies in the end to check each others security implementations and to ensure that security has been checked and implemented from 3 different points of view.

If you are interested or know someone that may be, please personal message me.

be prepared to write a doctoral thesis if you want this one, guys

I have simply asked for his proposal in writing and he refuses to provide one. I do not make money deals unless I know the exact terms of the deal and it is in writing. I'm sure that anyone can appreciate that.

Airing his dirty laundry says a lot about viaBowl. No thanks.

Hello,

I want to thank everyone that has sent me a message in this regard. The job has been filled.

Thank You

Top Bottom