1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WebHostRally.com - MyBB import

Discussion in 'Forum Showcase and Critiques' started by Deathstarr, Feb 28, 2014.

1. Deathstarr

Deathstarr Active Member

I had Purchased WebHostRally.com around the beginning of the month and since then have been updating and moving stuff and still with alot of work to do.

First I converted to Xenforo after about a eek on MyBB. The forum was pretty spammy so I had to clean that up and it was also down for a bit. The theme is Modest from PixelExit and has been changed to be similar to our custom MyBB theme we had.

http://WebHostRally.com

You can discuss domains, web hosting mainly and we also have other section for users to discuss.

2. Carlos

Carlos Well-Known Member

Congratulations on the acquisition... Of the crowded space that webhosting sites are... you were able to buy a web-hosting discussion site! (y)

3. Deathstarr

Deathstarr Active Member

Thanks I have been watching this forum since I saw it launch on MyBB and the time had come that I purchase it and now I am just building it.

4. Deathstarr

Deathstarr Active Member

Lots of changes have been made and I welcome all member interested in hosting and Web Host to join up!

5. Crayo

Crayo Active Member

Welcome to Xenforo. It's better, right? I too converted my board from MyBB.

6. Deathstarr

Deathstarr Active Member

I have been a member of Xenforo for quite some time but only recently acquired the forum and converted it. So far I love it and have not had anyone say anything different. But I have to get some active members.

7. Deathstarr

Deathstarr Active Member

Update: I have been working on the forum quite a bit latly working on the design and logo. I have been changing a few things and will continue to change things for the better. If you want to talk about web hosting or servers or data centers, We have a forum for that, We are working on getting members and more content.