• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

WebHostRally.com - MyBB import

Deathstarr

I had Purchased WebHostRally.com around the beginning of the month and since then have been updating and moving stuff and still with alot of work to do.

First I converted to Xenforo after about a eek on MyBB. The forum was pretty spammy so I had to clean that up and it was also down for a bit. The theme is Modest from PixelExit and has been changed to be similar to our custom MyBB theme we had.

http://WebHostRally.com

You can discuss domains, web hosting mainly and we also have other section for users to discuss.

Carlos

Congratulations on the acquisition... Of the crowded space that webhosting sites are... you were able to buy a web-hosting discussion site! (y)

Deathstarr

Thanks I have been watching this forum since I saw it launch on MyBB and the time had come that I purchase it and now I am just building it.

Deathstarr

I have been a member of Xenforo for quite some time but only recently acquired the forum and converted it. So far I love it and have not had anyone say anything different. But I have to get some active members.

Deathstarr

Update: I have been working on the forum quite a bit latly working on the design and logo. I have been changing a few things and will continue to change things for the better. If you want to talk about web hosting or servers or data centers, We have a forum for that, We are working on getting members and more content.