Web Conferencing Programs

wickedstangs

All,
I am looking for a software for my wife's business.

What do you all recommend for a Web Conferencing Program?
We tried Skype but, to much lagging and very slow..

Thank You...

Except for the price tag.

There are other less costly solutions that work just as well, if not better.

Yea, that's another reason why I mentioned my company's conferencing technology. Our solution is ~40% cheaper on average from WebEx. For most users, WebEx is overly expensive and requires a lot of training to use everything properly. Come check out www.pgi.com and email me at robert.reynolds@pgi.com

Take Care,
Robert

Except for the price tag.

There are other less costly solutions that work just as well, if not better.

If this is for a business, the price is relatively cheap. The problem is most people want stuff for almost free that's guaranteed to have 100% uptime, live phone support (in the US, not overseas), etc etc and that's gotta get paid for somehow. Leave the AOL for personal use.

Yea, that's another reason why I mentioned my company's conferencing technology. Our solution is ~40% cheaper on average from WebEx. For most users, WebEx is overly expensive and requires a lot of training to use everything properly. Come check out www.pgi.com and email me at robert.reynolds@pgi.com

Take Care,
Robert

Robert,
Going to give her you info and she will be contacting you soon.. She does offshore manufacturing and deals alot with her factories in China and Mexico.

Thanks

What about Skype Prime, is that any better than just regular skype?

Skype Prime was discontinued after it's 3.1 beta run. It allowed you to charge someone to call you for either a one-time fee or a per-minute fee. Not really applicable to the original poster's request. Skype is a great Peer-to-Peer free interface, as long as you don't mind advertisements and a limited feature set. It's not designed for an enterprise however.

I've been using RHUB for its multi-tiered collaborative support. I also like RHUB because it allows desktop sharing, so my wife and I can still use our laptops while on the road from different locations.

Top Bottom