We are approaching 1000 xenForo members!

Grover

xenForo was officially announced on 29th of July. Now, 9 days later we have a member base of 990 people!

990 members.webp

Maybe on the 10th day we can welcome member # 1000!

If we had a referral system we would have been there already and made it easier to reach 10,000 members faster.

come on XF ... IPB has seen the light on this. :D

If we had a referral system we would have been there already and made it easier to reach 10,000 members faster.

come on XF ... IPB has seen the light on this.
biggrin.png

Why you need a referral system, every without one there is nothing stopping you telling EVERYONE about this site :P... you just don't get the credit, why you want the credit anyway :P

Well I guess some people are happy with slow growth ... IPB rules :)

Hmmm not sure how you think that as IPB boards have about 148,000 users, but have been going 10years... xenForo has been open a week and now has 990 members... if xenForo carries on at this speed of new memebers they would have 514800 in 10years...

Ok Unlikely to happen and all as it will most likely slow down but I think that xenForo member base will be higher than 150,000 in 10years.

An invite/referral system is definitely a required feature though...

I've been telling my friends through word of mouth, and we all have awkward schedules so they don't always get the link.

Top Bottom