Lack of interest Xenforo 'Members' Improved - Roster

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

jul

Dear Readers,

Xenforo provides the Members page as standard to the Xenforo installation. However, it is kept very simple and there is not much to it. A bit too simple for me as this is a base feature of Xenforo that does not hold up to the high standard of Xenforo.

What I like to see is a more organized (staff) members list:

Among the 'gaming' communities a roster is a must have. Obviously the majority of the Xenforo customers aren't limited to 'gaming'. However, to my knowledge, every serious forum has a ranking system among the members and staff members. It is a must for the members to be able to see the staff members being ranked/organized to know the hierarchie (chain of commands), usergroup, etc... of staff. This to know and distinguish who to contact for support and what usergroups/ranks are present.
There is a reason why we label nodes under a category and that same reason is needed to label the staff in an organized roster.

For the members page it would be nice to do more sorting and advanced searches, like sorting a search on usergroups.
For me it does look better if you display all member and have tabs to sort. This way you can see, for example, the member with the most posts and at the same time see the other stats of that same member. It provides more information than now. Someone with alot of posts but a low 'like' count means something.

I hope I did not forget anything to add, if you feel like this suggestion is bad please state a reason why (so we can improve the suggestion).

Thanks for reading,
Jul

Upvote 1
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Top Bottom