Resource icon

WDB Popular Content 1.0.5

No permission to download
I installed this, but after I tried to use it, I got a white page with an error message. This is in the log:

ErrorException: Fatal Error: Call to undefined function mb_regex_encoding() - library/WdbPopularContent/Model/PopularContent.php:90

Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}

Any ideas?

Thanks.

I installed this, but after I tried to use it, I got a white page with an error message. This is in the log:

ErrorException: Fatal Error: Call to undefined function mb_regex_encoding() - library/WdbPopularContent/Model/PopularContent.php:90

Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}

Any ideas?

Thanks.

It could be that on your system PHP does not have multibyte support enabled. To test you can run phpinfo and look for this section in the output

mbstring
Multibyte Support: enabled
Multibyte string engine: libmbfl
HTTP input encoding translation: disabled

It could be that on your system PHP does not have multibyte support enabled. To test you can run phpinfo and look for this section in the output

mbstring
Multibyte Support: enabled
Multibyte string engine: libmbfl
HTTP input encoding translation: disabled

Nope, that's not it. Multipbyte is enabled.

mbstring
Multibyte Support enabled
Multibyte string engine libmbfl
HTTP input encoding translation disabled

Why do I have this error? Has anyone reproduced such?
Fatal error: Call to undefined function mb_regex_encoding() in /home/jj/public_html/community/library/WdbPopularContent/Model/PopularContent.php on line 90

Excellent - thank you. As well as being interesting for users it gives me a nice list for a weekly mail shot. Also thanks for taking the trouble to make the time periods configurable.

The 4th most popular addon is @Luke Foreman Post Ratings, could you consider integrating Post Ratings so that we can assign a rating right next to your 'Most Liked Posts' button? Like if we assigned a 'Funniest Posts' (from the funny rating), 'Lamest Post' (from the dislike rating) button and so on?

Is there a way to exlude some usergroups to see this? I couldn't find any permission.

Top Bottom