XF 1.4 Watched Threads emails

eagle eyes

Hello, some of my users have subscribed to watch threads and they are receiving emails. I would like to turn off all the users receiving such watch thread emails even if they have subscribed before, is there a query to do that.

Did you want to completely eliminate the Watched Thread function?

I managed to disable email notifications related to watched threads, but users are stilling getting notification through alerts.. So and so user replied to this thread.

I still want to keep the watched thread functionality without notifications to emails (which is done) or alerts (not done yet).

I managed to disable email notifications related to watched threads, but users are stilling getting notification through alerts.. So and so user replied to this thread.

I still want to keep the watched thread functionality without notifications to emails (which is done) or alerts (not done yet).

I think to eliminate any email or alerts to watched threads, you will need to empty (aka truncate) the xf_thread_watch table using phpMyAdmin. Wait for confirmation from others before doing this.

Also if you want to remove links to "Watched Threads" you can install this add-on:

https://xenforo.com/community/resources/remove-watched-threads.3408/

Top Bottom