Warning alert

Spartan

I'd like a user to receive a generic/anonymous warning alert rather than to start a conversation. Mods, especially volunteers, are far less likely to issue a warning if it requires more work after the fact (having to discuss this issue).

I'd like a user to receive a generic/anonymous warning alert rather than to start a conversation. Mods, especially volunteers, are far less likely to issue a warning if it requires more work after the fact (having to discuss this issue).
Just lock the warning conversation so that no replies are permitted. It's a tick box option when submitting the warning

Just lock the warning conversation so that no replies are permitted. It's a tick box option when submitting the warning

I get that. If that could be done as an anonymous conversation, it would work. Most users see who sent the warning/conversation, and start a new conversation.

I'd like all warnings to have me as the sender (admin), or be listed with no sender name.

My guess there is a line of code that says who to list as the sender of a warning. If I could find it, I can change it to my username for all warnings.

You could use the warning improvements by @Xon add-on and that would send an alert to users receiving warnings so you don't have to create a conversation.

Top Bottom