Warn Thread

Warn Thread 1.4

No permission to download

AndyB

AndyB submitted a new resource:

Warn Thread - When a warning is issued, a new thread is automatically created for staff members.

Description:

When a warning is issued, a new thread is automatically created for staff members.

(Example of Warn Thread)

View attachment 100892

(Example of Options page)

View attachment 100893

Features:
  • Warn Threads are created every 10 minutes by Cron Entry.
  • All phrases start with warnthread_ for your convenience.
Installation:
  1. Download warnthread_v1.0.zip and unzip it.
  2. Upload the Andy directory to your server, the...

Read more about this resource...

Thanks for this addon :) But there is a problem, a new thread isn't created after warn some user.

I choose in the options forum id 18 and the language 2 (German), but after creating a warning for a user, nothing happens (except that the warning appears in the user profile tab for warnings).

Edit: It's working now. I didn't realize that a user has to be online in the forum for the cron jobs.

Last edited:
I get this error when trying to install.

Callback Andy_WarnThread_CronEntry_WarnThread::runWarnThread is invalid (Invalid Class).

It would be great if you could also add a prefix to the created thread. :)

EDIT: seems fairly simple to add to the 'create thread' section on the cron script, in my case the prefix was 17:

PHP:
$writer->set('prefix_id', '17');

Also, if the message sent to the member could be added into the thread that would be really useful.

Last edited:
Also, if the message sent to the member could be added into the thread that would be really useful.

Indeed - especially if you don't use the warning templates and your mods send free-form warning PMs.

This would enable the whole team to see what has been said to the member. (y)

Can you make it so that it makes a new post in an already created thread?
Like just update an exisiting thread with the newest warnings.

Hey Andy

Seems that the admin option for thread prefix is missing, I see the code in the cron script but no input option, is that intended for a future release?

Thanks for the update @AndyB - the addition of the notes to the reported thread is useful, however what I'd prefer is the title and text of any conversation that a mod/admin might send to the user (our moderators send free-form warning PMs):

upload_2015-5-18_23-20-3.webp

... with the report looking something like this (with any conversation quoted underneath):

upload_2015-5-18_23-30-21.webp

Would this be possible?

Thanks,
Shaun

+1 for this feature.

Thanks for the update @AndyB - the addition of the notes to the reported thread is useful, however what I'd prefer is the title and text of any conversation that a mod/admin might send to the user (our moderators send free-form warning PMs):

View attachment 106439

... with the report looking something like this (with any conversation quoted underneath):

View attachment 106440

Would this be possible?

Thanks,
Shaun

Top Bottom