Wanting to take the plunge, but with no demo software available, how do I know convert will work?

maethlin

Is there a possibility of a refund if I can't get conversion to work?

I have an SMF board, not a ton of active users anymore, but over a million posts going back a long time I would like to preserve. I've already tried migrating to Discourse, and that was just painful (spent a couple of weeks then gave up). Couldn't even successfully convert to PHPBB first when I tried that route. :/

Then I read about Xenforo - sounds very promising, and being a paid product I'm kindof hoping the converter will work better. But before plunking down the cash, I wish I had some idea that the conversion process will work. Any advice?

Is there a possibility of a refund if I can't get conversion to work?

I have an SMF board, not a ton of active users anymore, but over a million posts going back a long time I would like to preserve. I've already tried migrating to Discourse, and that was just painful (spent a couple of weeks then gave up). Couldn't even successfully convert to PHPBB first when I tried that route. :/

Then I read about Xenforo - sounds very promising, and being a paid product I'm kindof hoping the converter will work better. But before plunking down the cash, I wish I had some idea that the conversion process will work. Any advice?
We provide migration services and in case of any issue we provide a full refund.

Top Bottom