Add-on WANTED: SOMEONE TO INSTALL THE LATEST XENPORTA FOR ME $$

russoroni

I'm running xenforo 1.1.5 and had xenporta working until I tried to upgrade today. Now it's all messed up and I don't have the time, patience or brains to figure it out. Not really interested in upgrading xenforo because I did that a month ago and there was alot of issues that I don't feel like dealing with. If you could help I'd be glad to pay a reasonable fee. Thanks.

would it be possible to install the bxslider onto the previous version of xenporta? The main reason I upgraded is because I hated the last recentfeatures block.

To be honest, you're missing out by not upgrading to 1.2.

There are many additional features, more functionality and bug fixes.

But I'm afraid Brogan... I am not a super genius programmer that can easily fix template problems and stuff. It's a very sad sight to watch me troubleshoot websites.

contact @oman. He has very solid recommendations on these forums doing these installs, plus he would be able to suggest a lot of good information to you for your site.

Ok... I have it running. 1.2.3 is going. Lost a few addons. I have the latest xenporta installed and the bxslider is there but its just a black empty box. When I hover over where the right and left scroll arrows should be the cursor changes like theres something there but theres nothing except a big black box.

Ok... I have it running. 1.2.3 is going. Lost a few addons. I have the latest xenporta installed and the bxslider is there but its just a black empty box. When I hover over where the right and left scroll arrows should be the cursor changes like theres something there but theres nothing except a big black box.
you need to read the xenporta thread, especially posts from jaxel. I think there is a faq somewhere for it. Basically for the images to be shown in the slider, an attachment needs to be saved to the first post called slide.jpg or configured by you to whatever.

Top Bottom