Graphic Wanted : some smilieys for AVForums

Stuart Wright

With AVForums having had the same smilies for over a decade, I want to make the transition to Xenforo as complaint-free as possible by replacing all the current smilies with XF style equivalents.
Would anyone be available to create some (animated in some cases) smilies for us please?
There aren't too many, but you can see the bulk of what we've got below, most of which I'm sure are already covered.
I would rather they were the standard smiley size where possible.
Here are the important ones.
luxhello.gif
is :clap:
nono.gif
is :nono:
facepalm.gif
is :facepalm:
xyxwave.gif
is :hiya:
suicide.gif
is :suicide:

smilies.jpg

Many thanks :)

I already checked Shelley's extended smilies pack. There is a facepalm in there but I honestly struggled to recognise it as such. And the other individual ones I listed aren't covered. The Spam one is also pretty much unreadable.
I want to have all our smilies follow the same style, so I want to replace our odd ones with a proper Xenforo equivalent.
Rather than compromise.

Shelley, do you have any 24px sets (or would you consider re-doing Extended at 24px or thereabouts)?

I woke up at 3am today, worried about the migration. Couldn't get back to sleep, so I created the smilies I need.
I hope Shelley and the team don't mind me using the standard smilies as a basis.
rtfm.webp thumbsup.webp spam.webp

What determines the sort order of smileys in Redactor? It seems random. Really need to be able to organise these so the smiley drop down is tidied up.

What determines the sort order of smileys in Redactor? It seems random. Really need to be able to organise these so the smiley drop down is tidied up.
I think they're displayed in the order they were entered into the database. Hopefully a sorting feature will make its way into core eventually.

Unfortunately there's no ordering, there's not much of anything with regards to options for the smiley manager in xenforo. Hopefully we'll see something in the next update since the smiley manager seriously needs some basic core functionality. Batch uploading, categories, sorting etc. I'd really like to see what @Mike would come up with since I'm sure it'll be developed to perfection judging by 1.2

In the meantime there's a dc smiley manager that was posted to work with 1.2 and it works. http://xenforo.com/community/threads/dc-smiley-manager.36987/page-8#post-595904

Top Bottom