XF 1.1 Want to move Site

Rob H

I have a Xenforo site and need to move it to another server, I know I have to relicence and pay the install fee again for upgrade and I need to know of any web hosts you recommend that can host the script and what it will cost to move the current site I have

I have a Xenforo site and need to move it to another server, I know I have to relicence and pay the install fee again for upgrade and I need to know of any web hosts you recommend that can host the script and what it will cost to move the current site I have

If you are going to do the move yourself then it should cost you nothing, besides the usual host fee. If you are going to hire someone else then it depends on how much that person will charge you for that.

When I switched mine, I just backed up the entire site via cPanel, then once the new host was up, I uploaded it, swtiched the DNS server settings and it was done. It was like nothing ever happened.

When I switched mine, I just backed up the entire site via cPanel, then once the new host was up, I uploaded it, swtiched the DNS server settings and it was done. It was like nothing ever happened.
But...But...But... where's the fun in that? ;)

Currently I'm in the process of splitting two of my forums off into individual VPS's since I made a boo-boo on the first one and it's easier to just create a new one than try to fix what I blew up (new I should have gone ahead and set that play VPS up).

Top Bottom