want to convert my forum from mybb to Xenforo

gginni

Hello guys,

After looking through other forum softwares, I want to convert my free mybb forum to Xenforo

RoldanLT said me that he will be helping me:-

http://xenforo.com/community/members/roldanlt.42421/

But I would like to know 3-4 more things:-

1. In mybb forum , I had points system where users was getting:-
1 Point for 1 new thread in selected forums
0.05 point for 1 new post in selected forums
50 points for registration

And then 5 points if thread gets moved to particular forum (Best Thread Forum)

here is plugin which was dng this for me:-
http://mods.mybb.com/view/newpoints

Also I restricted users to get maximum of 20 points including all per day. Is there any way to do this in xenforo???

2. How to show user trophies like "Number of posts" Number of threads" and some custom fields below username in xenforo

In case xenforo supports this then I will be glad to buy xenforo license..

Please guys let me know how to achieve above things in xenforo

I haven''t seen a thumbs up/down rating system but you can put in request at the Request forum and hopefully someone will code it for you.

But I want to buy xenforo license now and without few things I'm bit hesitant to buy the license :(

Atleast I need few things that I had already in my previous forum :( reputation thumbsup /thumbs down and credit/point system are three features that I guess xenforo is lacking :(

But I want to buy xenforo license now and without few things I'm bit hesitant to buy the license :(

Atleast I need few things that I had already in my previous forum :( reputation thumbsup /thumbs down and credit/point system are three features that I guess xenforo is lacking :(
There are also a lot of freelance developers around here you can make something like that. What features do you need? Just a thread reputation?

@roldan :- give me some time to check these... I guess these point system lack one thing... I need to restrict maximum points for the day and I need to have points on thread move as well as I need to restrict points in some forums which are not useful

@King:- thread thumbs up/thumbs down bro :)

@roldan :- give me some time to check these... I guess these point system lack one thing... I need to restrict maximum points for the day and I need to have points on thread move as well as I need to restrict points in some forums which are not useful

If the add ons don''t have a feature that you want, you can ask their coders if they can add them.

I would contact the author, they may be willing to code it as free lance or add it into the add-on. I would suggest looking into the link RoldanLT posted.

Top Bottom