Want to Buy XenForo: Migrating from MyBB

Rupam Das

Well I am running a forum Grasshopper Network: http://grasshoppernetwork.com for about two years. I have been running the forum with MyBB. I have been happy with MyBB without issues. But I am finding it is generating too many queries and are not optimized. So I want a migration from MyBB to XenForo.
I have few questions before
Will the transition be smooth?
Will XenForo executive help for migration?
What is the payment mode?

Well I am running a forum Grasshopper Network: http://grasshoppernetwork.com for about two years. I have been running the forum with MyBB. I have been happy with MyBB without issues. But I am finding it is generating too many queries and are not optimized. So I want a migration from MyBB to XenForo.
I have few questions before
Will the transition be smooth?
Will XenForo executive help for migration?
What is the payment mode?

Imports are pretty smooth, you would need to go from MYBB>Vbulletin>XenForo. If you need help with that, Jake Bunce offers import services, as does SchmitzIT.

On a whole, we don't usually assist with imports (eg perform the imports) on ticket support.

Paypal or wire transfer.

Imports are pretty smooth, you would need to go from MYBB>Vbulletin>XenForo. If you need help with that, Jake Bunce offers import services, as does SchmitzIT.

On a whole, we don't usually assist with imports (eg perform the imports) on ticket support.

Paypal or wire transfer.

I wasn't going to go out and find/buy a VB license for my conversion. Converted myBB over to phpBB, then converted phpBB to xenForo. There were a few quirks in the conversion to do with usergroup mappings and whatnot, but overall it only took me about 40 minutes to get everything done and figured out (as far as the conversion went - still learning lots about xenForo).

I wasn't going to go out and find/buy a VB license for my conversion. Converted myBB over to phpBB, then converted phpBB to xenForo. There were a few quirks in the conversion to do with usergroup mappings and whatnot, but overall it only took me about 40 minutes to get everything done and figured out (as far as the conversion went - still learning lots about xenForo).

I just used vBulletin as most people here have access to impex, but via phpbb is just as good :)

Top Bottom