XF 2.2 wallet name in menu

jjasko11

Hi everyone, I’m new to this and I’m stuck at the beginning.
so like this, i use xenforo 2.2.0 and i theme "Exclusive Light" and i have it installed
[BR] Credits. the problem is that the menu doesn't show me the text from the wallet button, just an empty field. how can i correct that

[BR] Credits. the problem is that the menu doesn't show me the text from the wallet button, just an empty field. how can i correct that
If I'm not mistaken, that addon is from a developer who was banned some time ago from the Xenforo community for several reasons.

You'd best look for another more current addon which can import from [BR] Credits.

I don't use any of the Credits addons personally but I believe this one might be able to import your data:

Ok, I know that, but it suits me because of the sale of resources ... and everything works on the default theme, but you can't see the wallet button on this one. It exists but is empty without any text

BR] Credits

screaming homer simpson GIF

If you have any advice, I would ask you to give it, so you need a credit system in which you can make users earn credits by activities on the ibs forum with which they can use resources. Instead of writing nonsense
That quoted reply from @Ozzy47 was a reaction to the discredited developer of that addon, not to you. That developer was banned for good reasons. If you want to keep using that addon, you will need to contact the developer directly. Xenforo does not generally provide support for third party addons and they certainly are not going to support any addons by that developer.

I didn't mean anything bad, I'm just asking for help .. if you have a suggestion for another add-on that can do what I need I will gladly take it ... basically with this add-on there is no problem in it on the default topic of xenforo works normal but on this other button there is but it is empty means there is no text on it,

Yeah but I gather some shady practices were involved, like stealing code, backdoors, that sort of thing. I had just one of his addons on a forum I managed because the owner liked it but he was terrible at support. I think the last time I submitted a ticket he didn't even bother to answer. In any case, all that happened before I became active on the XF site so to be honest I don't actually know all of the reasons for the ban, just a few things I've heard, so I probably shouldn't be posting this. :whistle:

Yeah but I gather some shady practices were involved, like stealing code, backdoors, that sort of thing. I had just one of his addons on a forum I managed because the owner liked it but he was terrible at support. I think the last time I submitted a ticket he didn't even bother to answer. In any case, all that happened before I became active on the XF site so to be honest I don't actually know all of the reasons for the ban, just a few things I've heard, so I probably shouldn't be posting this. :whistle:
yeah, I don’t recall the exact specifics but I do remember that they were given an opportunity to rectify the issue, said that they cleaned up their act, and was caught pulling the same antics not much later.

When your business name is a banned word on here, you know you screwed up.

I'm just sorry that other developers don't have something similar to what I was looking for, a very useful feature on the forum, in a simple way to make users more active ... Because in order to download something from resources they need loans and they earn activity

Top Bottom