1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Style Wait till 1.2 to work on my style?

Discussion in 'Resource and Add-on Discussions' started by Matthew Hawley, Jun 10, 2013.

1. Matthew Hawley

Matthew Hawley Well-Known Member

Should I wait till 1.2 to work on my new style? Opinions?
  2. Russ

Russ Well-Known Member

We don't know what all is changing but it is a rather massive update however 1.2 provides some nice styling tools in regards to comparing.

It's not stopping me from developing my styles (y), just stay as clean as possible about template edits.
  3. ibnesayeed

ibnesayeed Well-Known Member

You may still compile your imaginations and collect inspirations to fit all new shiny responsive stuff while pushing the actual coding/designing till the release of fist beta of 1.2 which I guess will not take longer. :)
  4. Matthew Hawley

5. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

On what?

The timetable for 1.2 has already been communicated.
    Whether you start a style now or wait for 1.2 is your decision.
  6. Matthew Hawley

You mean when customers will get access to a beta?
  7. Luxus

Luxus Well-Known Member

As said here, once 1.2 is stable enough for a pubic beta, it will be released.
  8. Lawrence

Lawrence Well-Known Member

I'm taking the opportunity to rebuild a fresh new style for my site; completely different from the old style. My new style, so far, has only one template edit, and that is from my own add-on. When 1.2 is released, I should have no templates to revert. My previous style had a lot of edited templates.
    Matthew Hawley likes this.