• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

VPS Recommendations

Iestyn

For a long time now I've been considering moving to a VPS, and after looking around I decided to take the plunge. I'm still not 100% what company I want to go with yet, but I'm just wondering for those of you out there that are on a VPS, what company are you on and what package?

If you are able to provide a little review too that would be much appreciated.

HydraulicJack

I've run a VPS with Tenzing/Canada Web Hosting for many years. Terrific uptime, got that Canadian politesse, and as far as I can tell, quite competent yet very personable. Tenzing was the Tibetan sherpa who summited Mt. Everest. I started using them when I lived in the US fulltime (about 7 years), with no prob. "Top Marks"

fattony69

For a long time now I've been considering moving to a VPS, and after looking around I decided to take the plunge. I'm still not 100% what company I want to go with yet, but I'm just wondering for those of you out there that are on a VPS, what company are you on and what package?

If you are able to provide a little review too that would be much appreciated.
Liquidweb.com's basic VPS package is phenomenal!

Null

I'd recommend going with Linode, sure... it's an unmanaged solutions but the Linode community is quite big. Hundreds of people on the Linode IRC channel, forums and even a Library full of guides/documentation to get you started.