Resource icon

[voiceradio.us] Voicebar 1.0.1

No permission to download
Hi Trombone,
Do you still have any plans to release a version with a dismiss "X" button?

On iPad don't works only for me?
Is it just at the bottom of the page, or is there an issue? I can't remember exactly the reason, but it's coded to stay at the bottom of the page for iPad because there's a compatibility issue of some sort when trying to keep it fixed as you scroll.

Does anyone know of a way to disable this if this person is viewing the site on a mobile phone?

Does anyone know of a way to disable this if this person is viewing the site on a mobile phone?
I'll look into disabling it for certain mobile browsers, but I should let you know that the show/hide feature you requested will be available later this week--I got some help with it just last night, actually. :) Looking into the iPad display issue as well.

I'll look into disabling it for certain mobile browsers, but I should let you know that the show/hide feature you requested will be available later this week--I got some help with it just last night, actually. :) Looking into the iPad display issue as well.

Thanks Trombone for looking into the mobile browser disabling. Would be such a great feature (y)

Also, Wow, wow and wow for the show/hide feature! Thats made my morning!

Hi trombone, Dont suppose theres any update on the show/hide button and also the hide for mobile devices?

:unsure:

This semester of school has devoured my free time, but I've set another email reminder to work on it when I'm home over Thanksgiving break next weekend. Sorry :(

Top Bottom