1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[voiceradio.us] Voicebar 1.0.1

Fixed footer and news ticker.

1. Trombones13

Trombones13 Well-Known Member

DaveL and Mikey like this.
  2. DaveL

DaveL Well-Known Member

Hi Trombone,
    Do you still have any plans to release a version with a dismiss "X" button?

3. Kintaro

Kintaro Well-Known Member

On iPad don't works only for me?

4. Trombones13

Is it just at the bottom of the page, or is there an issue? I can't remember exactly the reason, but it's coded to stay at the bottom of the page for iPad because there's a compatibility issue of some sort when trying to keep it fixed as you scroll.

5. Kintaro

Kintaro Well-Known Member

6. DaveL

DaveL Well-Known Member

Does anyone know of a way to disable this if this person is viewing the site on a mobile phone?

7. Trombones13

I'll look into disabling it for certain mobile browsers, but I should let you know that the show/hide feature you requested will be available later this week--I got some help with it just last night, actually. :) Looking into the iPad display issue as well.

DaveL and kintaro81 like this.
  8. DaveL

DaveL Well-Known Member

Thanks Trombone for looking into the mobile browser disabling. Would be such a great feature (y)

Also, Wow, wow and wow for the show/hide feature! Thats made my morning!

9. DaveL

DaveL Well-Known Member

Hi trombone, Dont suppose theres any update on the show/hide button and also the hide for mobile devices?

10. Trombones13

Nothing yet, sorry; I've added it to my to-do list and will do my best to tackle it this weekend.

ArnyVee and DaveL like this.
  11. DaveL

DaveL Well-Known Member

Thanks trombone. Really looking forward to the hide for mobile devices :)

12. Trombones13

:unsure:

This semester of school has devoured my free time, but I've set another email reminder to work on it when I'm home over Thanksgiving break next weekend. Sorry :(