Virtual User Addon

Any idea if this addon is compatible with 1.2?

http://xenforo.com/community/threads/weitualuser-virtual-members-crawling-the-site.17124/

It's old and has been archived. I think it's an awesome addon to help a new forum look busy by showing fake users as online.

I have it with 1.1 and works great. I'm planning to upgrade soon and I'm checking all the addons am using if compatible with 1.2.
This is not the right forum to be asking about add-ons. This is the support forum for XenForo.

However.... I do not think that add-on is compatible, but you can try it on a test site (test install) first. I would recommend doing a test upgrade on your own test site before doing a live update.

This is not the right forum to be asking about add-ons. This is the support forum for XenForo.

However.... I do not think that add-on is compatible, but you can try it on a test site (test install) first. I would recommend doing a test upgrade on your own test site before doing a live update.

Sorry, just couldn't ask on their thread because it has been archived.

Thanks for the tip. Will give it a try.

Sorry, just couldn't ask on their thread because it has been archived.

Thanks for the tip. Will give it a try.
No, actually... I'm sorry. I should have realized that it was after all a lock thread.

But I would still recommend that you try a test set up first. You're allowed 1 test install, provided people can not register or post on that test site. It can be very helpful for such things.

Top Bottom