Vintage Radio

Gabby

Any vintage radio listeners around here? I love it and it's helps me fall asleep. It's like an escape and adventure for your mind. Helps take your mind of stressful daily things and to wind down. I like all the mystery series the best.

I was a beta tester for the app and really love it. Pluse it's cheap and you can also join the site.

http://www.vintageradioshows.com/

I prefer Last.fm on a volume that makes my neighbours considering moving to wind down... For "talkies", I subscribe to some podcasts that I listen to on my way to and from work... Funny how two hour shows condensed down to only the talking (no music and now commercial breaks) usually never breaks an hour....

Those old radio shows are very cool. "Theater of the mind" :)

I would've loved to have been alive during some of the older periods of time like early in the 1900s and especially through the 1950s.

Those old radio shows are very cool. "Theater of the mind" :)

I would've loved to have been alive during some of the older periods of time like early in the 1900s and especially through the 1950s.

I know what you mean. I would have loved to have grown up in that era as well but only up until women were thrown back into making dinner with pearls on post WWII. So strange to see women were treated so differently post war.

People were so different. Life was so lived. What do we have today? Facebook????:eek: Urggg barff.

Luckily I have a unique kid so she loves this kind of movie as well. She knows more about lit that I do.

I just like listening to vintage radio because I can go on a journey in my mind. LOL So much better than trying to learn CSS.

Top Bottom