1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Viewing online page.

Discussion in 'XenForo Pre-Sales Questions' started by ChrisR, Sep 15, 2010.

1. ChrisR

ChrisR Active Member

Hello,

Just want to know whats up with this "Viewing unknown page" and "Viewing Thread" on the online page?

The "Viewing Thread" it does not have the link to the thread whats that mean? as i have seen a number of people view it.

2. Ben Davis

Ben Davis Active Member

Same here.

3. CyberAP

CyberAP Well-Known Member

Viewing unknown page means it is hidden from you (for example admin tools).

4. ChrisR

ChrisR Active Member

But way would some normal users be viewing pages that say you or me could not see?

5. Onimua

Onimua Well-Known Member

Ben Davis likes this.
  6. Ben Davis

Ben Davis Active Member

Onimua is right. This isn't anything to do with any mod/admin tools that normal users use, because it's happening with normal users as well. Can we possibly get some input from Kier or Mike?

7. Kier

Kier XenForo Developer Staff Member

It usually means that the person is viewing a page where we haven't completed the session activity description in the controller.

8. Ben Davis

Ben Davis Active Member

Thanks for the quick response Kier, and thank you also for clearing this up.

9. ArnyVee

ArnyVee Well-Known Member

In English please ;)

I just noticed that I had some 'guests' viewing 'unknown pages' and figured that I'd search for the topic to see if anyone had posted about it. So, I have some that have been on some page for over 12 minutes and they are still viewing an 'unknown page'. What exactly does this mean?

10. Ben Davis

Ben Davis Active Member

I guess in 'English' it's roughly translated to: "There is something that needs to be done, but we haven't done it yet so wait".
    I believe it's something along those lines anyway :)