View list of members in a usergroup

JayX

I think it would be good if members were able to view a list of the people who are in a certain usergroup. Whilst currently admins can generate a list of users in a group from the admin panel, I think allowing members to easily view who is in what group could prove quite a useful feature for many xenForo communities who have more than just the standard groups.

Last edited:
Upvote 19
Yeah, it would be nice to be able to list specific usergroup members via an additional tab on the members list (premium, etc.)

I think it would be good if members were able to view a list of the people who are in a certain usergroup. Whilst currently admins can generate a list of users in a group from the admin panel, I think allowing members to easily view who is in what group could prove quite a useful feature for many xenForo communities who have more than just the standard groups.

If I understand what you are asking, this add-on https://xenforo.com/community/resources/icewind-staff.3629/ can be set up to do what you ask quite easily. Although it was intended for staff groups, it can be used for any user groups. It works with XF 1.4 only, but I'll make it backward compatible if there is enough interest.

Nah, more addon suited imho. Admins generating a list, I'd agree with that but it already exists. Users don't really need this.

Nah, more addon suited imho. Admins generating a list, I'd agree with that but it already exists. Users don't really need this.

This is not what the add-on does. It does what the OP is suggesting. All the Admin needs to do is create a new tab, call it for example, User Groups, and then select all the usergroups he/she wants visitors to be able to view, and save. Members can then view a list of who is in each user group from the navigation bar or members tab.

Top Bottom